Enrol your Child in a NumberNagar® Learning Centre
Enrol your child for Experiential Learning and Blended Learning in Maths, and English
NumberNagar® offers after school programmes in Maths, and English for children of grades 1 to 8. At NumberNagar®, your child will achieve enhanced conceptual clarity through curiosity-inducing experiences and connectivity of concepts to real life situations. Every child gets a personalised session plan based on their grade at school, their curriculum at school, and their cognitive abilities. On account of individual attention and an engaging learning experience, children enjoy their time at NumberNagar® and learning becomes fun. NumberNagar® offers after school programmes in Maths, and English for children of grades 1 to 8.
How is NumberNagar® different than other learning methodologies?
Addresses all Maths concepts in school curriculum. Mapped to school curriculum. Brings out connectivity between subjects, topics, and real-life situations.
Abacus by UCMAS
Focused on a single skill and technique – using the abacus; level-based learning. Covers arithmetic concepts – mainly counting and operations in high speed, mental calculations.
Focused on a single skill and technique – using one-line formulas – sutras. Covers arithmetic and algebra concepts – mainly counting and operations in high speed, mental calculations.
- Maths, and English coaching under a single roof
- A teacher to student ratio of 1:5
- Personalised learning programme for each child based on his/her abilities and interests
- A learning experience that is both fun and result-oriented
- Opportunity for parents to be involved in their child’s learning journey
- Direct and regular access to facilitators for parents to converse about their child
- A unique innovative and integrated learning space that is neither at home nor at school
- A tried and tested proprietary learner-centric methodology in facilitation and assessment
After your child engages in the NumberNagar® experience, he/she will:
- Score well in exams
- Develop interest in feared/difficult subjects
- Become confident in studies
- Achieve conceptual clarity like never before
- Learn to examine concepts from various perspectives
- Enjoy the learning process
- Enhance his/her curiosity and creativity